Thursday, 24 April 2014

Final Exam Around the Corner

Assalamualaikum!!! how are you today? today i feel so tired because this morning i had attend GCB 5 at DKG 2/1. This programme was under UUM Counselling Centre, and semester 2 students are compulsory to attend it. This programme was handle by one of the lecturer in Institut Perguruan Perlis. I've already forgot his name. :) ok, of the my topic i need to sit final examination on 2nd of June. 

For this semester i take 6 courses that only include 1000 paper only. Actually for this semester i should take one of the 2000 paper, but the classes already full during the add drop week. So i just take 1000 paper from semester 3,Ethnic Relation to full fill my time table, so that for this semester i take 6 courses that have 21 credit hour. 
This semester i must work hard to get what i want in the first semester. I hope all my dream are become true. Effort ladder of success. I try to be the best for my parents and also my family members. it because without them maybe i cannot reach until this level of education. So my aim, I hope one day I can pay their sacrified. 
Back to my final exam, I must have to start study from now. No more leisure time by watching Running Man. hehehe. I try to behave myself at least have a revision  2 until 3 hours per courses without doing anything else. Just focus on my study first. I hope the night before sit the exam, i have finished all my revision. No more revision that night and just trust to Allah. 

  • 2/6 Ethnic Relation
  • 3/6 Ecom 2
  • 4/6 Application Computer
  • 5/6 Principles of Economic
  • 9/6 Principles of Marketing
  • 11/6 Entrepreneurship
My aim!!


This is my final exam timetable. See the distance between the paper is just only 1 day. Lets start doing the revision from now!!So please pray for me..after i had been fighting  for my final exam, i have around 3 month for the semester break. hehehe at this time i want to release all my stress at my hometown. ok that's all for this entry.thanks for your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment