Monday, 28 April 2014

My Favourite Activity (video)

How to Make An Origami

Assalamualaikum!! hahaha I'm still thinking what type of post should I publish for this entry. So I get an Idea to post something that related to my favourite activity. that is how to make an origami! Who love it put up your hands! Yes I love origami so much. For me by doing an origami make me feel so relax without thinking anything else. This is what i have done it.

Ok lets star it by watching the video from me. Actually I'm trying to make double heart origami. Never mind, if you do not understand my video I provide with tutorial.




The reason why i put this video is because of the one of the critirea that must have in our blog. Hahaha even my video is so bad, i hope you all enjoy so much. So if you interested with this origami you can click this link and try it.

Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment